· Work closely within the team to develop the VoIP architecture
· Responsible for designing and developing VOPIUM VoIP platform including switch level development, configurations and billing engines
· Interact with other engineering teams to deliver complete solution
· Should also be involved in routing and maintain already running VoIP services
· Clear understanding and Concepts of VoIP & Underlying Protocols and Technologies
· Clear understanding of different type of billing (Radius/Diameter) and SIP routing management
· Good Analytical skills and Understanding ability
· Responsible for other duties as assigned and must be able to work independently within specified time constraints.
· A minimum of two years of experience with different VoIP switches and platforms like Opensips, Kamailio, Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, MVTS, Nextone, Call-Weaver and different billing platforms like Porta, iTel, AVP, A2B, AstPP, etc.
· DID integration & routing, IVR development
· Development skills in Perl, PHP, Python, Multiple databases like MySQL and NOSQL (Redis, MongoDB)
· Strong understanding of different Linux flavors especially Centos/Redhat and Debian.
· Good understanding of network technologies
· Understanding of technologies like SIP messaging, IMS/RCS and SS7 based platforms is a big plus
· Team player
· Decision maker
· Should have Leadership Qualities
· Career growing
Vopium A/S is a publicly traded company financially backed by ENEX Group and other investors. Vopium Aktieselskab Pvt Ltd. is an off shore mobile development company of Vopium. Vopium is European based company and listed on NYSE Euro next Paris. It is a social community where it is possible to comm ...Read More