· Work closely within the team to develop the VoIP architecture
· Responsible for designing and developing VOPIUM VoIP platform including switch level development, configurations and billing engines
· Interact with other engineering teams to deliver complete solution
· Should also be involved in routing and maintain already running VoIP services
· Clear understanding and Concepts of VoIP & Underlying Protocols and Technologies
· Clear understanding of different type of billing (Radius/Diameter) and SIP routing management
· Good Analytical skills and Understanding ability
· Responsible for other duties as assigned and must be able to work independently within specified time constraints.
· A minimum of two years of experience with different VoIP switches and platforms like Opensips, Kamailio, Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, MVTS, Nextone, Call-Weaver and different billing platforms like Porta, iTel, AVP, A2B, AstPP, etc.
· DID integration & routing, IVR development
· Development skills in Perl, PHP, Python, Multiple databases like MySQL and NOSQL (Redis, MongoDB)
· Strong understanding of different Linux flavors especially Centos/Redhat and Debian.
· Good understanding of network technologies
· Understanding of technologies like SIP messaging, IMS/RCS and SS7 based platforms is a big plus
· Team player
· Decision maker
· Should have Leadership Qualities
· Career growing