1) To provide Strategic,Architectural and Implementation directions for implementation of our Global Network redesign including software defined networking (SDN/NFV), Overlay and Underlay Networks inter-connecting our global hubs and our worldwide Tier-1 & Tier-2 peers.
2) Develop, manage, and contribute to short-term planning and long-term strategy to deliver infrastructure initiatives that meet Business needs, including innovation where appropriate and while maintaining a flat or declining service cost.
3) Mentor and act as Technical Lead to nurture Architects and Engineers.
4) Create and maintain technical and procedural documentation.
5) Enthusiastic self-starter with a proven track record of execution and delivery. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong multi-tasking skills, fast turnaround, will be forward thinking and have the ability to work across a multitude of technical and non-technical groups.
6) Effective working independently and in a team setting. We follow agile methodology and so the candidate must have belief and feel for urgency to deliver challenging deadlines.
1) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2) Highly proficient and have extensive experience with MPLS, BGP, IP VPN, NAT loggers, PKI Infrastructures and TPC/IP technologies.
3) SDN / NFV / Container Experience in a development environment (e.g. Docker)
4) Experience working on DPI, Data Compression and NGFW solutions.
5) CCIE or similar equivalent certification would be a strong plus
6) Hands on experience on at least one scripting language (e.g. Python, Ruby) is a plus.
7) Working experience with Open Source tools and solutions such as Snort, IPFW, Linux RedHat, CentOS, Debain, iptables, OpenVPN, DNS servers, High Availability, Auto-failover and Load Balancing systems and concepts, Socks v5, Proxy, Reverse Proxy, SSL proxy, SSL certificates and certificate based security, Data logging, Encryption concepts, Experience of working with Virtualization/Cloud servers such as Amazon's AWS, Wireshark and network analyzer tools, Reverse engineering, Cross-continent Network latency concepts, IP transit, Global IP assignment & allocation mechanism, IP Geo location awareness & a highly Intuitive mind to explore further relevant technologies for the growth and sustainability of business.
VR Hiring is one of the professionally managed Consultancy firm, primarily engaged in the business of providing professional RECRUITMENT, STAFFING AND TRAINING SERVICES to various corporate clients. We have complete state-of-the-art occupational assessment catalog that target all phases of employmen ...Read More