The candidate would be responsible for close coordination with Project Managers, in-house R&D Engineers and various teams of consultants abroad.
• In this role, the Platform Architect will provide Strategic, Architectural and Implementation direction for web-scale Applications / APIs and help with end-to-end service delivery on OpenStack.
• Mentor and act as Technical Lead to nurture Architects and Engineers.
• Create and maintain technical and procedural documentation.
• Enthusiastic self-starter with a proven track record of execution and delivery. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong multi-tasking skills, fast turnaround, will be forward thinking and have the ability to work across a multitude of technical and non-technical groups.
• Effective working independently and in a team setting. We follow agile methodology and work in fast sprints so the candidate must have belief and feel for urgency to deliver challenging deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Operational Openstack experience is a big plus (Nova, Neutron, Glance, Cinder, Keystone, Ceilometer, Heat, Horizon, etc.)
• SDN/NFV/Container Experience in a development environment (e.g. Docker)
• At least one scripting language (e.g. Python, Ruby)
• Setup and configuration of at least one CMS (e.g Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
• Setup, configuration, and operation of at least one NoSQL datastore (e.g. MongoDB)
• Setup, configuration, and use of at least one message queuing solution (e.g. RabbitMQ)
• Working experience with Open Source tools and solutions such as Snort, IPFW, Linux RedHat, CentOS, Debain, iptables, OpenVPN, DNS servers, High Availability, Auto-failover and Load Balancing systems and concepts, Socks v5, Proxy, Reverse Proxy, SSL proxy, SSL certificates and certificate based security, Data logging, Encryption concepts, Experience of working with Virtualization/Cloud servers such as Amazon's AWS, Wireshark and network analyzer tools, Reverse engineering, Cross-continent Network latency concepts, IP transit, Global IP assignment & allocation mechanism, IP Geo location awareness & a highly Intuitive mind to explore further relevant technologies for the growth and sustainability of business.
VR Hiring is one of the professionally managed Consultancy firm, primarily engaged in the business of providing professional RECRUITMENT, STAFFING AND TRAINING SERVICES to various corporate clients. We have complete state-of-the-art occupational assessment catalog that target all phases of employmen ...Read More