We're looking for a talented CTO who can lead vServices on the technological front.
In this senior position, you will lead the technological vision for vServices, develop the technical environment and be responsible for developing and delivering the product roadmap.
As a member of vServices management team, you will have a deep understanding of our business and affinity for our users’ needs. You will own vServices product development process, technology roadmap, resource allocation and delivery management.
Together with your team, you will:
- Own all global vServices technology decisions and processes.
- Be accountable for delivering and improving the global vServices platform and products (web and mobile apps for clients.
- Develop the vServices technical environment, support new market roll-outs, define and test user flows, manage releases and technical operations and oversee requirements engineering.
- Ensure the vServices global platform architecture provides best-in-class agility, functionality, scalability, reliability, security and performance.
- Set up effective development frameworks and processes, with a preference for speedy releases over feature perfection.
- Lead and continually improve a complex interplay of internal and external developers.
- Maintain and develop the strategic relationship with Microsoft and other technology co-creation partners.
- Create an environment that enables testing and rapid prototyping in a “build, measure, learn” approach.
- Lead cost-benefit and ROI analysis to determine which platforms and solutions fit vServices needs.
- Interface heavily and regularly with regional product owners, product managers (business and technical), UX & UI designers and QA engineers.
- Carry out a constant technology watch and stay aware of market opportunities and competition threats.
- Translate business and user needs delivered by product owners into a prioritized global roadmap for a core product with local frontends, and execute it.
- Java Script, Angular, React, ReactJS, NodeJS, PHP, Java, Python, HTML5, CSS3
- Team Development
- Web API (REST, JSON), development (LeSS, HTML, Typescript) and authentication (JWT, oAUTH)
- Hosting (Microsoft Azure) and cloud infrastructure; DevOps and release management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. (Master’s preferred)
- Profound knowledge of and experience with agile development processes.
- 5+ years of experience in leading high-performing technology teams.
- Proven expertise of co-developing and executing product strategies covering multiple country markets.
- Business acumen and proven work experience in an IT Company
- Profound knowledge of digital marketplaces
- Strong people management skills and proven experience managing diverse in-house development resources.
- Superior communication skills coupled with the ability to act as vServices tech expert internally and externally.
- Conviction and ability to defend technology decisions within management team.
- Ability to nurture a culture of experimentation and learning, with a focus on both agility and reliability.
- Strong prioritization and goal-setting skills; ability to evaluate different points of view, make tough decisions and defend these within management.
- Data literacy coupled with a relentless focus on customer needs.
- Build and grow development team for future challenges
- Willingness to take direct responsibility for achieving overall company goals.
- Confident and comfortable presenting and discussing your solutions with senior stakeholders
You'll have the keys to the kingdom, don’t mess it up !Apply if you have what it takes to lead the organization.