vServices Ltd is recruiting for a Front End Developer with UI / UX Development experience to join them in fascinating cloud and web based applications and websites. Candidate must have 3-4 years’ experience in relevant field. Ideal candidate must be well versed with web designing skills, standard HTML/HTML 5, CSS3 and must be proficient in JQuery Scripting and responsive design.
- Conceptualize and design UI/UX mock flows for mobile, tablet and web. Including building wireframe prototypes, annotated layouts and requirements documents.
- Implement and/or oversee implementation of the UI/UX as part of an integrated development team
- Drive evolution of application design standards and style guides
- Ensure client software accessibility requirements are met
- Create UX design proposals and wireframes for mobile apps and websites.
- Work effectively alongside the designers as part of the design team to provide rapid support and feedback on tasks involving UI design, UX journey analysis and configuration.
- Liaise with relevant parties (Design Team Manager, UI Designers, Product Owners & developers to progressively move from low fidelity wire frames to high fidelity.
- Carry out usability studies and provide feedback and reporting to the Head of Creative including relevant analysis and data (liaising with UX analyst where necessary).
- Strong understanding of latest technologies like Google Material Design and bootstrap 4.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, CC and other relevant art tools required
- Excellent aesthetic sense and ideally, a love for helping people learn and share knowledge online
- Excellent communication skills
- A skilled and pragmatic approach
- Experience with user-centered design, test-driven development, iterative/incremental and agile practices
- Familiarity with mainstream Java web frameworks a plus.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Strong Understanding of Adobe CS Design Applications: Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Strong visual design background, with knowledge of typography, color theory, structure, layout and visual hierarchy.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Solid understanding of UI and UX concepts and best practices.
- Responsive or adaptive design experience.
- Intellectually curious, attention to detail.
- Prior experience with WordPress / WordPress Themes.
- PSD to WordPress conversion.
Education: Bachelors/Masters in relevant field.
Experience: 3-4 years’ experience in relevant field is appreciable.
1. Front end developer
2. UI/UX Developer
4. HTML 5
5. CSS 3
7. Graphics tools
8. Responsive designs
14. Angular JS
15. Node JS
18. UI/UX Design lead