VX Labs Pak is looking to hire a Senior Developer for iOS apps developer who is passionate about utilizing mobile technologies with our team of engineers to develop advanced and effective mobile applications.The developer will need to have 3 years’ experience in building and running the application and its components remotely. Candidate should have hands-on experience developing content-based apps including development, UI design, API integrations, bug fixing, marketing, analytics, and performance.We expect you to understand principles of user experience design, iTunes and Apple compliance standards, guide young iOS developers, build apps that are most optimized for the on-device resources, a thorough understanding of camera heavy experiences, and an active command on Swift, Auto Layouts, and Firebase. Knowledge and understanding of Google MLKit will be a plus.
- Design and build beautiful, practical and advanced applications for the Apple iOS platform.
- Developing and implementing new features and user interfaces.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Writing clean, readable and testable code.
- To collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Assisting with product documentation, unit testing, and ensuring overall product quality
- Provide consistent and concise status reports as requested by Management
- Provide other duties and functions as requested by Management
- Must have excellent expertise in developing applications for Apple products (iPhone/iPad) using Swift, Cocoa Touch Programming and, X-Code.
- Following complete SDLC with proper documentation.
- Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability.
- Proficient in database storage mechanics and efficient data retrieval.
- Knowledgeable about the Apple store and its process.
- Proficient in code versioning tools, including Git.
- Familiarity with push notifications, google/apple maps APIs
- BS/MS degree in computer science or engineering from a reputable institute
- 3 years of experience in iOS Mobile Application Development
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented programming.
- Familiarity with cloud messaging APIs, push notifications, mobile analytics, etc.
- To work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance.
- To understand software development design patterns.
- To work independently and efficiently to meet agreed-upon deadlines.
- To understand mobile development best practices, and be able to demonstrate them;
- To brainstorm with team members and think on the fly
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and effectiveness
- Complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner and escalate any risks to Management proactively
Job Type: Full-time
Please review all application instructions before applying to VX Labs Pak.
VX Labs Pak – Lahore