Email Campaign Specialist
In this role, you will assist with the creation of ongoing product email marketing campaigns and strategies in order to support product sales within WADIC including but not limited to prospecting new software development clients, SEO marketing, service marketing and more. Marketing activities include e-mail development and segmentation, triggered and nurture campaign execution, content duration, landing page creation and collateral creation to support WADIC objectives. To be successful in this role, you must be highly skilled in email marketing, driven by revenue producing results, familiar with customer segmentation, and focused on consumer engagement. You will work closely with various internal marketing teams, account managers and our product teams to obtain offers and drive repeat transactions.
- Develop and implement effective email marketing strategy for selected brands to include email segmentation/targeting, ongoing testing and optimization to drive product sales and brand loyalty
- Suggest new ways to improve and innovate our email marketing efforts
- Implementation of new automated emails, programs, and dynamic content
- Setup, manage and deploy A/B and multivariate testing initiatives and report results to key decision makers
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives through reporting, tracking and analysis to provide feedback to management team and strategic partners as needed
- Provide recommendations to key stakeholders and constituents based on email marketing data
- Monitor campaigns to ensure consistency across all major email providers (AOL, Gmail, Outlook, etc.)
- Take on new email marketing initiatives as the business grows and needs arise
- Actively curate and deliver various travel product, destination and program content as well as utilizing existing content for use in ongoing marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Assist in the creation and development of various partner landing pages to include program benefit pages, travel destination pages, cruise sale pages, and much more.
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations to help meet performance objectives including procedures to support marketing initiatives.
- Administer marketing collateral design projects with creative services across multiple brands and strategic partners
- Daily collaboration with external clients and vendors and various internal teams
Qualifications/Requirements of the Position:
- Bachelor's degree required
- One to three years' email marketing experience using Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, Pardot, Active Campaign or similar marketing automation platform - Marketo experience preferred
- Clear ability to create and implement email marketing strategies
- Experience in tracking results in order to optimize email messaging, promotional opportunities and campaign design
- Solid ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills with excellent attention to detail
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, WADIC is dedicated to providing technology solutions to all sizes of businesses. We're proud to be consistently recognized as leaders by magazines such as CIO review and Forbes. Explore our incredible company on our website!
Our Core Values: Respect. Passion. Integrity. Innovation. Social Responsibility. Teamwork. Accountability.