Security Solutions Architect - Ethical Hacker
WADIC has an opportunity available for a Security Architect to support our Professional Services team nationally. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with both open source and commercial vulnerability scanning tools and penetration testing tools. Additionally, experience in report writing, analysis, presenting to technical and upper management audiences and working independently are required.
- Ability to scope vulnerability assessment and penetration test engagements
- Ability to create rules of engagement for each project
- Ability to perform reconnaissance using repeatable methodologies.
- Execute vulnerability assessments and penetration tests
- Develop, create and execute social engineering campaigns via phone, email, in person or through other specific means
- Clearly communicate with customers, team members and project managers on status, updates and escalation issues.
- Present findings clearly in writing, verbally and present those findings to customers
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a vulnerability assessor and penetration tester.
- Hands on experience with open source and commercial tools
- Strong team skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Certifications in at least two of the following: CISSP, CEH, GPEN, CPT, CEPT and GCIH or other penetration testing certifications
- Deep understanding of Windows, OSX, IOS and Android operating systems
- Experience designing and executing social engineering attacks
- Fluent in open source and commercial tools
- Ability to work independently
- Scripting expertise
- Mobile device Penetration Testing expertise
- Web application and API Penetration Testing
- Ability to conduct physical penetration testing
Additional Preferred skills:
- Bluetooth penetration testing experience
- Good understanding of secure SDLC
- Good understanding of cryptography
- Experience in incident handling
Skills • Experience in incident handling• Good understanding of cryptography• Good understanding of secure SDLC• Bluetooth penetration testing experience