WADIC is looking for a Graphic Designer who is passionate about crafting unique graphics experiences including logo designs, visual identity systems, collateral, event signage, and websites. Candidates must be flexible, enjoy collaboration, be well organized, self-motivated, and have the ability to multitask with attention to detail. Candidates must have strong communication skills and the ability to develop strong and collaborative working relationships with internal and external clients. Willingness to take ownership and work independently under tight deadlines is a must.
- Junior-to-Mid Level: 2-6 years of experience in graphic design
- Bachelors DegreeFluent in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to be flexible and meet strict deadlines
- Candidates must submit a digital portfolio in addition to their application to be considered.
- Creation, thematic development, and production of creative collateral for client accounts, including logos, event collateral, print design, and website design
- Production (text layout, graphic and diagram creation, proofing, print, and preparation) of Company sales proposals and print materials
- Client creative budget managementManage project workflow, including timelines and budget across internal departments and client accounts
- Manage preferred vendor relationships (web development and programmers, print, and signage)
- Must embody the WADIC brand and culture, including character, change, credibility, and community.