We are Hiring --- Industrial Engineer
- We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most.
- Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at WADIC
- Operating as an Agile team as a USA based company, we are on the front edge of an IT transformation for how people work and deliver solutions.
- Our passion for placing the user at the center of everything we do is driving our incremental approach to software feature development and delivery.
About the Job
This position will help us optimize out software development workflows, code architecture and agile development flow
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Will be reporting directly to CTO
- Will be working with multiple team lead engineers to understand, suggest and implement new optimized strategies for software development coding
- Will be working with project management leaders to understand, suggest and implement new optimized strategies for project components optimization
Qualifications and Requirements
- PhD or master’s degree in Industrial Engineering
- Extensive subject expertise and at least 5 years related experience
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Building models; Mixed Integer Programming, Network Optimization, Discrete Optimization.
- Implementation of software architecture by software programming using optimization techniques such as column generation, branch and price, brand & bound, mixed integer linear programming