WADIC is providing excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic and forward thinking company who strive to support the personal development of their own staff. If you're passionate about technology, love to learn then you are on right place.
Career Level: Senior
LAMP Stack Developer Responsibilities
• Should be able to write “clean, well-designed code”, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
• Producing detailed specifications.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle.
• Follow industry best practices.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
•Proven software development experience in PHP
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
• Must have knowledge of MVC such as codeigniter, yii, zend. Research emerging technologies and applicability to future platform developments.
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideasBS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
• Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc).
WADIC is a software engineering firm and provides software design, development, and integration services on multiple technology stacks. We specialize in web solutions, such as Rich Internet Applications (RIA), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Web 2.0/Ajax Applications, Cloud Software, E-Commerce, and M ...Read More