We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at WADIC
Operating as an Agile team as a USA based company, we are on the front edge of an IT transformation for how people work and deliver solutions. Our passion for placing the user at the center of everything we do is driving our incremental approach to software feature development and delivery.
- You know the importance of good software architecture and quality code and are looking to help build something really big from the ground up.
- You'll be working on a variety of components, from processing systems and communication gateways to our customer facing web and native apps.
- That means not only hands on coding, but also actively contributing to the system and product design - an open and curious mind is key.
- It’s extra important that you write clean and readable code and ensure that the overall application is robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- You are very smart and can understand complex problems swiftly.
- Ideally you have previous experience in leading a group of developers and taking responsibility for your team and your software.
- The more the better!
- You’ve seen enough to know that you’re not perfect, but when looking into a mirror you know you’re pretty darn good!
- Keep an eye on maintainability, performance, simplicity and consistency.
- Mentor and learn from other people in your team.
- Evaluate, get involved in architectural decision.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Comfortable with NodeJS Frameworks (ExpressJS, KoaJS, NestJS)
- You are proficient with HTML5, CSS3. You have an eye for design and good front-end skills. Maybe not pixel perfect level but the ability to develop something that will look good and work across devices.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, SASS etc.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token