We are Hiring --- SEO Expert
1. Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
2. Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
3. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
4. Experience with Google's Keyword Tool
5. A functional understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
6. The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
7. A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
8. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
9. Establish backlinks, remove bad links
10. Working experience with SEO Tools, Keyword Research & Analysis, Link Building, PPC, Directory & Article Submissions, and Page Level Optimization Techniques.
11. Ability to create Overall SEO reports and metrics as well as analyze sales and traffic for clients.
12. A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO Experience in building inbound organic search traffic.
13. And improving SERPs a background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
Required Qualifications and Skills
WADIC is a well-reputed software development company located in Colorado. According to CIO review 2018, WADIC listed among the top 10 most promising Agile service providers. Our services include custom software solutions, mobile app development services, and web designing and development in the USA, ...Read More