Job Description We are looking for a person for the Quality Assurance department to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality. As a QA resource, you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system. Basic knowledge of quality assurance of software and apps is required.
• Good analytical skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Team player and good interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
• Quick Learner
• QA websites and apps Experience Will be Preferred
• Be able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Understanding complete Software and Testing Life Cycles.
Other Skills Analytical Thinking, Leadership skills., Problem-Solving Skills., Excellent technical skills.
Job Type: Full-time
WADIC is a software engineering firm and provides software design, development, and integration services on multiple technology stacks. We specialize in web solutions, such as Rich Internet Applications (RIA), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Web 2.0/Ajax Applications, Cloud Software, E-Commerce, and M ...Read More