Who We Are:
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, WADIC is dedicated to providing technology solutions to all sizes of businesses. We're proud to be consistently recognized as leaders by magazines such as CIO review and Forbes. Explore our incredible company on our website!
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Officer to join our Human Resources Department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
· Coordinate with hiring manager to identify staffing needs
· Determine selection criteria
· Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
· Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
· Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
· Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details
· Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
· Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
· Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
· Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
WADIC is a software engineering firm and provides software design, development, and integration services on multiple technology stacks. We specialize in web solutions, such as Rich Internet Applications (RIA), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Web 2.0/Ajax Applications, Cloud Software, E-Commerce, and M ...Read More