Wali Systems (Pvt) Limited is a Lahore based software development firm.
Wali Systems is a multi-national company with offices in the USA and Pakistan. Its headquarter is in Maryland, USA.
We offer excellent salary and benefits to selected applicants. We are augmenting our Lahore team right now and currently looking for an experienced IT technical lead to work during the night shift. This is not a programming job. You must have software development experience though and excellent communication skills since you will be working directly with ths US clients.
1. Communicating with the clients, taking requirements, asking relevant questions and gathering additional information for the successful execution of the project and passing on the information to the technical teams. Project will be managed by the project manager.
2. Helping with the business development. Since we are a software development firm, we need this role to have a unique combination of IT technical skills and superior communication skills. This is not a marketing manager's cup of tea.
3. Excellent knowledge of latest software tools and technologies like WordPress theme development, PHP Core, CodeIgnitor, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, Shopify etc
4. Solid understanding of software development life cycle
5. Excellent understanding of software development methodologies: Waterfall, RAD, JAD, Agile
6. Good team player, willing to learn new stuff and happy to share knowledge with team members
This is a night shift job and you may be working from home. All expenses like Internet, electricity, phone will be covered by the company. If selected, you will enter an agreement with the company that you won't pursue another job during the day. It is a full time job and we require you to work for us dedicatedly. Part time job with other companies or as a freelancer is not allowed.
In a nutshell, it is NOT a programming job. You will not be writing any code. You role will be to engage clients, take requirements, send requirements to the programmers, give updates to the clients and helping with the business development which includes exploring different business development avenues and revenue generation avenues. This is a perfect role for someone who has had enough programming experience and now wants to grow and develop business skills. You may be required to do programming ocassionally depending on your workload.
If you meet the requirements, and want to excel on a successful growth oriented career path, then send us your resume today! We want to fill up the position as soon as possible. We need young energetic people for this job and prefer you to be not more than 32 years of age.
We are in software development business since 2001. We have been providing web design and development services to the clients all over the world. We are SharePoint and InfoPath experts. We provide business consultancy to new and established businesses.