Warehouse Incharge will be responsible for managing warehouse operations, which includes maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items. Also securing warehouse as well as supervising staff. He should ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately, and that productivity targets are met.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate.
- Maintain stock receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, operational and functional policies & procedures.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts (minimum twice a year); reconciling with data storage system.
- Give availability or stock confirmation by email or on calls to all internal sales persons at Head office, Region office, Liaison and Dealer Networks whenever required.
- Stay alert on emails and attend calls for confirmation stock for all internal and external customers.
- Supervise and monitor staff’s job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees through planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Timely follow up delivery of material and reservation of goods and maintain its proper record.