The successful candidate will perform following duties:
1. Installation of Solar Power Systems for Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural sectors;
2. Follow technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems (all electrification codes) to ensure that installation and operations conform to the standards and customer's requirements;
3. Collect and analyze initial data/energy requirements through field surveys and study maps, graphs, diagrams to identify the requirement of electrical energy as per customer's requirements;
4. Prepare specifications for detailed Bill of Quantities and equipment - estimates labor, material, construction, and installation costs;
5. Commissioning of solar power systems and preparing project completion reports.
WASAIB SOLAR SALES AND ENERGY works was established in 2014, our professionals are working in the field of renewable energy are working for over 15 year. Our professionals have a vast experience of working of solar plant from small scale businesses to extensive renewable products. Our vision is to ...Read More