The successful candidate will perform following duties:
1. Installation of Solar Power Systems for Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural sectors;
2. Follow technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems (all electrification codes) to ensure that installation and operations conform to the standards and customer's requirements;
3. Collect and analyze initial data/energy requirements through field surveys and study maps, graphs, diagrams to identify the requirement of electrical energy as per customer's requirements;
4. Prepare specifications for detailed Bill of Quantities and equipment - estimates labor, material, construction, and installation costs;
5. Commissioning of solar power systems and preparing project completion reports.