Waterhouse Recruitment are representing an International Educational Institute that are setting up a campus in Islamabad, Pakistan.
This institute expects to commence courses from February 2018 and are on the lookout for exceptional Lecturers and Professional Staff, with an expectation to become leaders' in an untapped market and facilitating 300 enrolled students in 2018.
With an emphasis on an interactive student engagement approach, our client are looking to employ lecturers with backgrounds in either Accounting, Business or Information Technology.
You will be required to:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience as a lecturer / teacher in Higher Education
- Have experience in teaching units for international universities either online or face-to-face
- Have the ability to customise course presentation material
- Display professional development activities for the last 12 months in relation to your industry
- Have exceptional English – will be required to sit an entrance level English test
- Be free to sit for an intense 4 week International Accredited course prior to course commencement, allowing you to become an accredited International Educator
Applications close 30th November 2017.