We are looking for Blockchain developer responsible for designing, development and maintenance of system (preferably in Node.js) for transactions between two or more parties. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, team communication and creating quality products is essential.
· Design and build secure channel for different type of transaction preferably in Nodejs.
· Translate designs and wireframes into high quality, reusable and reliable code
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design new features after brainstorming about product, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
· Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
· Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
· Diagnose performance issues and fix bugs to increase the functionality.
· Proven working experience in Blockchain development and have published at least 1-3 ledgers
· Experience working with large codebases
· Experience working with open-source projects
· Proficiency in Node.js
· Familiarity with basic cryptography
pWBM International core values are deeply rooted in fair business proceedings, superior quality products, excellent service, a safe and healthy environment and respect for all people.We believe that every piece of product delivered should be top quality; therefore, all necessary quality controls are ...Read More