We are seeking a professional, energetic eCommerce Specialist to improve digital presence in the online reseller ecosystem by creating consumer-facing content, managing the selection of products available on various websites to protect the brand and non-online channel, performing analysis and generating actionable reporting. The right candidate will suggest tactics to maximize traction, minimize conflict and unauthorized reseller activity and over time begin to own the overall online strategy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Work cross-functionally with distribution, Amazon, and ecommerce team to ensure flawless execution of online content and enhancements, and help drive the ecommerce road map forward.
· Develop innovative processes to efficiently create B2C targeted content from a variety of internal and external sources
· Handle daily operational activities and requests from multiple business and marketing units that impact sales on Amazon or other ecommerce platforms.
· Coordinate the involvement of tech support, content writers, management, marketing team and other company personnel to meet account performance objectives and consumer expectations.
· Maintain intelligence between eCommerce and distribution partner as well as manage sales strategy such as promotion and advertising.
· Develop customer insights to use to improve the e-commerce business
· Find customer insights in e-commerce data to share with product marketing to improve products and/or sales in all channels
· Provide detailed reporting on product trends, competitor trends with actionable data to support business development decision making processes
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Analytical and sense for attention to detail
· Strong writing skills
· Self-motivated and comfortable in dynamic fast moving organization
· 2+ years of work experience (e-commerce experience preferred)
· Must be familiar with reporting and sales metrics (salesforce)
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; ability to navigate a cross-functional environment, positive attitude
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite of products (Office/ Excel/ PowerPoint)
· Marketing experience, knowledge in photography, photo & video editing, HTML, and WordPress are plus
pWBM International core values are deeply rooted in fair business proceedings, superior quality products, excellent service, a safe and healthy environment and respect for all people.We believe that every piece of product delivered should be top quality; therefore, all necessary quality controls are ...Read More