· Act as a spokesperson for a company or an environmental organization, or brief those who will speak to the press.
· Research and write stories on environmental issues for submission to newspapers and magazines.
· Develop press releases, public service announcements, and media advisories for newspapers, radio, and television.
· Develop communications products and tools such as websites, videos, short films, brochures, and displays to promote your organization and contribute to its education and outreach goals.
· Prepare presentations, speeches, and briefing materials.
· Develop issue-management plans that anticipate issues and how to handle them effectively.
· Participate in and direct internal communications, for example, to ensure staff members are adequately prepared to answer inquiries.
· Provide regular reports on the status of your organization's communication programs and projects.
· Collaborate in a team environment with other professionals, for example, policy analysts, graphic designers, and programs.
· Conduct and plan Environmental awareness activities with the collaboration of different NGO’s, industries and schools, universities etc.
Environmental communications officers work in a variety of locations, including In the office:
· Preparing media releases, brochures, and information sheets
· Responding to requests for information from the media and the public
· Compiling communications reports
· Preparing communications and issue-management strategies
· Communicating on the phone and in meetings with clients, colleagues, government officials.
In the field:
· Making presentations to clients, media representatives, and the general public
· Organizing events
· Conducting public outreach sessions and meeting with educators and partner organizations
pWBM International core values are deeply rooted in fair business proceedings, superior quality products, excellent service, a safe and healthy environment and respect for all people.We believe that every piece of product delivered should be top quality; therefore, all necessary quality controls are ...Read More