We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
· Study design briefs and determine requirements
· Schedule projects and define budget constraints
· Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
· Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
· Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
· Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
· Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
· Test graphics across various media
· Amend designs after feedback
· Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
· Proven graphic designing experience
· A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
· Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
· A keen eye for aesthetics and details
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
· Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
pWBM International core values are deeply rooted in fair business proceedings, superior quality products, excellent service, a safe and healthy environment and respect for all people.We believe that every piece of product delivered should be top quality; therefore, all necessary quality controls are ...Read More