Senior Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
Senior Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications.
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date