We are looking for a full stack developer who is ready to work in a team and individual settings with an ability to take full technical ownership of his work.
- Building interactive data from multiple systems and Restfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Hands-on Experience and manage Node js, Mongo DB, ReactJs and Express js.
- Architect, Develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools.
- At least 1+ years of experience in MERN Stack
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in CS/SE/IT
- Ability to contribute individually
- proficiency in generating clean and functional code
- Expertise in Complete MERN (Node js, Mongo DB, React js and Express js)
- Expertise in Next.JS, Nest.JS or Nuxt.JS is a big plus
- Ability to manage and lead a team of developers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- 10 Paid Annual Leaves
- 10 Sick/Casual Leaves
- Annual Increments
- Training Fund
- Weekends are off!
- Timings will be 12:00 PM to 09:00 PM
Be a part of a growing and dynamic team
Opportunities for personal and professional growth.