Required : Travel Agent Air - Sabre & Galileo Specialist
We are a luxury travel & lifestyle company that focuses on travel to unique and specialized destinations around the world. We help travelers organize and plan their trips to ensure the best experiences possible.
We are seeking an experienced Sabre and Gelileo specialist with good command on Graphic Designing Softwares i.e. Coraw Draw, Adobe Photoshop to support our company’s flight and ticketing department.This position is based in our Islamabad, Pakistan office. Work hours would be from 02:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
A minimum 2 years experience in a travel agency environment working on Galileo and Sabre. Main responsibilities will include quoting and booking flight fares, ticketing flights, processing exchanges, refunds, and cancellations.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proficiency in holding, ticketing, voiding, canceling, and exchanging flights in Sabre.
- Outstanding customer engagement skills providing all travel related services
- Proficiency on Sabre, Galileoo and Graphic Designing Tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Superior skills in organization, prioritization, time management, and follow-up
- Extensive experience in handling international travel including faring, ticketing and exchanges
- Exceptional customer service traits in handling VIP/Executive clients requiring high touch reservation assistance
- Providing information regarding dates, prices, and availability of flights.
- Issuing flight tickets and reservations.
- Designing of Social Media Campaigns, Promotional content including ads, banners, flyers etc.
- Helping passengers with modifications or cancellations of their existing reservations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Website Warehouse helps businesses grow digitally. We take our customers and their investments they have made in their businesses very seriously, We give it our 100% to design unique websites and apps and then develop these products to the utmost professional level using latest technologies.