We are looking for Full Stack PHP Developer who is comfortable working on various PHP frameworks like Laravel, Codeignitor etc. to build new applications, troubleshoot and improve current applications and processes.
- 3+ Years of experience in PHP Development using OOP and design principles using PHP Frameworks.
- In-depth knowledge & hands-on experience of widely used MVC framework (Laravel, CodeIgnitor)
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice
- Experience with version control systems (preferably GIT)
- Solve Complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work alone and in small teams
What we are looking for?
- Candidate should have good communication skill and can coordinate with foreign clients
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer facing websites/applications.
- Design and develop relational database systems and their web interfaces
- Develop API keys such as Payment gateway/ shipping gateway/ checkout booking and validation etc.
- Work closely with other team members like UI/UX and Mobile developers.
- Participate in Website Quality Assurance efforts through the use of unit testing and integration testing and scheduled roll out of new/updated applications.
- Self-accountability and ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Always willing to learn new technologies and keen to take on new challenges.