We are looking for a creative Web Designer with up-to-date knowledge. The Designer should also have experience of working on substantial, large scale projects with a focus on external users (as opposed to just internal users). The designer will need to have a creative background with the ability to create web pages that will really engage the target audience. This includes concept development, graphic design, etc.
This role will be to design content from scratch and have previous experience of working on a creative large-scale project.
· Minimum 7 years’ experience
· Strong creativity, ability to create master pieces.
· Good communication and presentation skills.
· Expertise in Adobe XD/Photoshop
· Experience in Balsamiq or other wireframing and prototyping tools
· Solid grasp of UX/UI design best practices and the latest trends in the industry
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients in and outside of meetings
· Experience of the full UX design process from beginning to end
· Problem solving e.g. sketching/wire framing/prototyping/usability testing
· Expertise in using Sketch, Figma, Invision or other similar design and prototyping tools
· Able to work with clients to understand business requirements, constraints, and underlying needs
· The ability to elicit, review and visualize complex information so that it is easily understandable
· A team player attitude working with others as part of a group to design shared solutions
WebSouls is one of the four companies of FutureSouls Group of companies, founded in 2002. The group covers a vast range of IT fields and WebSouls is set to serve for Web hosting solutions and services. WebSouls is enthusiastic to offer its clients unparalleled levels of client service and cheap web ...Read More