We are looking for a multi-talented resource who can be creative and think critically with hands on experience on platforms like WordPress as well as have keen interest in Software Testing to join our dynamic and diverse team. Our clients are based in US and they are a fast growing product design company in the ED-tech space. This position is strictly for Karachi office, no remote work is allowed but we are offering flexible hours.
Your primary role will involve,
- Installing, configuring and testing different plugins and add-ons on WordPress sites.
- Conducting research using the trial and error methodology to suggest and recommend best plugin/add-on combinations for achieving a certain functionality.
- Ability to write easy to follow step by step instructions.
- Ability to write articles about the products and their use-cases.
Other Requirements are:
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience working in a similar environment.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills, so that you can write documentations explaining your work.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Solid knowledge of QA methodologies and automation tools such as Katalon Studios, Selenium, etc is a PLUS
- You also need to be a self starter and very well organized.
- In depth knowledge of WordPress and its standards is a MUST.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours (you can start late around 11am, beat the traffic)
- Friendly environment, no one is your boss, everyone is a team member.
- Quarterly reviews/bonus on excellent performance.
- Travel allowance + Laptops + smart phone + other goodies are offered on annual basis.
- Excellent growth and learning opportunity working with an international team.
- Special allowance for online courses that help you with career growth.
- Special allowance for domestic and international tours.
- Cafeteria for lunch with free tea / coffee any time you want.
- Separate area for indoor games where you can relax, entertain, interact with other buddies.