1. Provide general optometric examination under the direction of the Head, Optometry Section and/or Section Head,
Division of Ophthalmology for both outpatients and inpatients.
2. Expected to be present and productive during the normal working hours.
3. Participate in quality assurance review.
4. Participate in the on-call schedule for optometry.
5. Ensures that the quality of care provided will meet, as a minimum,the standards.
6. Performs other duties as directed by the Head, Optometry Section and/or Section Head, Division of Ophthalmology,
Chairman, Department of Surgery and/or the Executive Director, Medical Services, CR.
7. Maintain the spirit of teamwork in the Division of Ophthalmology.