We are looking for a Network Administrator to develop and maintain functional network and secure networks. You will mentor a team of engineers to troubleshoot and optimize our networks for our users.
In this role, you should have excellent problem-solving skills and thorough knowledge of network administration and architecture. If you are also passionate about security and data protection, we’d like to meet you.
· Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
· Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices
· Monitor network performance and integrity
· Resolve issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
· Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
· Mentor team members on technical issues
· Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
· Communicate with users when needed
· Maintain complete technical documentation
· Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
· Provide direction in complex problem solving situations and participate in direct interaction with internal staff as required. Identify process improvement opportunities achievable within EC Outlook through the optimum use of the servers.
· Acquire, configure and maintain development, test and production servers. Support development, test and production servers including after-hours support and monitoring server usage and up-time.