SCOPE OF SERVICE/TERMS OF REFERENCE
Terms of Reference – Administration and Finance Officer, WRAP
Reports to: Campaign Manager
Duration: 1 year (renewable)
White Ribbon Alliance (WRA) is a torchbearer of safe motherhood across the globe and functions through its national alliances for policy and practice changes at global and country levels. WRA Pakistan aims to undertake a concerted campaign on safe motherhood in Pakistan and requires the services of an Admin and Finance Officer.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Assets Management & IT:
Accounts and taxation:-
· Firsthand knowledge of entering financial data in accounting software.
· Preparing payment vouchers and completing necessary documents and approvals as per policy.
· Deduction of withholding tax as per the tax ordinance.
· Preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
· Preparing documents for annual audit and completing it before the date mentioned in the official gazette.
· Preparing necessary periodic challans and declarations on FBR taxation web portal.
· Filing of annual returns.
Required Qualification, Experience and Skills:
· Excellent management and communications skills
· Ability to work independently to a high professional standard
· Prepared to work and live in challenging surroundings.
Key values and behaviors
· Honest, encourages openness and transparency
· Commitment to White Ribbon Alliance for Safe Motherhood Values
• Holds self- accountable for managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling White Ribbon Alliance values
• Holds the broader team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities
· Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and take responsibility for their own personal development
· Future orientated, thinks strategically
· Strong sense of purpose; personally and powerfully motivated to make an impact on women’s and families’ lives
• Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to; builds and maintains effective relationships with colleagues, managers, members and external partners and supporters
• Values diversity and different people’s perspectives, able to work cross-culturally.
• Possess the charisma, knowledge, confidence, and flexibility to work across boundaries to find agreement around shared goals, and to lead a diverse group of stakeholders to achieve them
• Very strong sense of ethics, honesty and integrity, who engages in transparent, inclusive and fair business practices that work cooperatively
• Recognized by others as a credible, participatory and visionary leader.
• Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
• Willing to take disciplined risks based on an assessment of potential impact
White Ribbon Alliance (WRA) is a torchbearer of safe motherhood across the globe and functions through its national alliances for policy and practice changes at global and country levels. WRA Pakistan aims to undertake a concerted campaign on safe motherhood in Pakistan.