White Wings is a USA based company with its Head office in New York and over 250 employees Globally. We have been providing Businesses IT solutions for over 15 years. White Wings’ list of clients includes enterprises as well as small- and medium-sized businesses. With certification from companies like Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, HP & IBM, White Wings can provide business solutions for almost any system types. White Wings employs engineers with Master's degree in computer science and at least five years of intensive work experience. White Wings customers are located World Wide, in North America, Central & South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
We are looking to hire Quality Assurance Engineers for our Islamabad, Pakistan Office, to work closely with development team for testing web applications.
The candidate must possess excellent English Communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and willing to work in third shift. We offer
Please do apply if you are comfortable with our office timings. Candidates from other cities will be considered only if they are willing to relocate to Islamabad (White Wings is not offering residence facility at the moment).
The selected person will be primarily responsible for these key responsibilities
1) Understanding and developing the testing requirements by reviewing software requirement specifications
2) Preparing and monitoring test plans
3) Developing test cases for functional,integration and performance testing
4) Responsible for Unit,regression, black box, white box testing
5) Adopting systems, processes and technologies to continuously improve quality and productivity
6) Implementing best practices of software quality assurance
7) Defining quantitative measures of quality and processes to benchmark, analyze and evaluate products,systems and processes
8) Relevant work experience in development and/or testing role.
9) Interact development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
10) Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
11) Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new applications for performing testing/validation function
12) Develop the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using (primarily) Selenium WebDriver or QTP.
13) Execute and analysis automation test results
14) Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
15) Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Redmine/ Bugzilla or similar tools/means
16) Load/ Stress testing experience is a plus
17) Experienced in financial systems is desirable
White Wings is a USA based company with Head Office located in New York and Offshore offices located in South Asia with 250 plus employee capacity. we have been providing Businesses IT solutions for more than 12 years. White Wings list of clients include companies that are Enterprise level, Medium S ...Read More