White Wings is a USA based company with its Head office in New York and over 250 employees globally. We have been providing Businesses IT solutions for over 15 years. White Wings’ list of clients includes enterprises as well as small- and medium-sized businesses. With certification from companies like Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, HP & IBM, White Wings can provide business solutions for almost any system types. White Wings employs engineers with Master's degree in computer science and at least five years of intensive work experience. White Wings customers are located World Wide, in North America, Central & South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
We are looking for experienced full-time Software Engineers for our Islamabad, Pakistan Office. The candidate should have a strong object oriented and web development skills with excellent knowledge of Visual Studio .Net
The candidate must possess excellent English Communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and willing to work in third shift. We offer
- Handsome and attractive salary packages and fringe benefits.
- Medical coverage.
- Life Insurance.
- Good Percentage of Annual Salary Increment.
- Training and learning opportunities and technically sound environment with room of growth.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and promote a drug free environment.
Please do apply if you are comfortable with our office timings. Candidates from other cities will be considered only if they are willing to relocate to Islamabad (White Wings is not offering residence facility at the moment).
- Highly proficient in application programming and testing
- Understanding of Object oriented programming concepts
- Strong understanding of databases and DB modeling
- Demonstrable programming experience in C# / VB.NET / MS SQL Server 2008 -2014
- Development using ASP.NET / MVC / Entity Framework / JQuery / AJAX
- Strong programming background especially in data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Development of Win Services / WEB API / WCF would be plus
- Test Case Writing
- Test Automation
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Good quality assurance and analytical skills
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under stress and aggressive deadlines
- Self-organized with the ability to plan ahead
- Excellent communication skills, responsiveness and ability to work under stress and quick learner
- Master/Bachelor in Computer Science/Software engineering or similar level education in relevant area.
Languages / Tools:
- C#/ VB.NET
- JQUERY / AJAX
- MVC / Entity Framework
- MS SQL Server 2008 – 2014