White Wings is a USA based company with its Head office in New York and over 250 employees Globally. We have been providing Businesses IT solutions for over 15 years. White Wings’ list of clients includes enterprises as well as small- and medium-sized businesses. With certification from companies like Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, HP & IBM, White Wings can provide business solutions for almost any system types. White Wings employs engineers with Master's degree in computer science and at least five years of intensive work experience. White Wings customers are located World Wide, in North America, Central & South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. We are looking for experienced full-time Systems Administrator for our Islamabad, Pakistan Office.
- The candidate must possess excellent English Communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and willing to work in second shift.
- We offer Handsome and attractive salary packages and fringe benefits.
- Medical coverage.
- Life Insurance.
- Training and learning opportunities and technically sound environment with room of growth.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and promote a drug free environment.
Please do apply if you are comfortable with our office timings. Candidates from other cities will be considered only if they are willing to relocate to Islamabad (White Wings is not offering residence facility at the moment).
We need a candidate for System Administration; who will be responsible but not limited to the following tasks.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Administer servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary
- Maintain network and system security
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users and analyze and isolate issues
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services
- Installation, Management and maintenance of Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Specific experience with Microsoft Operating Systems 2008, 2012 and 2016 and Microsoft Exchange Server (2007, 2010, 2013)
- Installation, Management and maintenance of Microsoft Exchange Server (2007, 2010, 2013)
- Experience with Backup Solutions e.g. Symantec Backup Exec, Veaam Backup and Replication
- Experience with Symantec Endpoint Protection, Kaspersky Antivirus
- Experience with firewalls from Cisco, WatchGuard, SonicWall
- Experience with Office 365 administration (using both admin. Portal and Power Shell)
- Experience with VMware Products (including V-Center Server, vSphere, Horizon View )
- Hands On experience with AWS/ Azure will be huge Plus