Whizpool requires an energetic and technically sound IT & Network Administration resource, to join our team to manage servers and perform technical services work for internal requirements as well as for customer needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare network designs, lead implementations, or perform modifications to complex network solutions
- Monitors operations of LAN, WAN, Load Balancing, VPN, Security, and Wi-Fi
- Monitors all aspects of projects and day to day operations as it relates to network services
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Define and implement network policies and procedures
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Work with team to ensure Network availability and all services security.
- Review performance/resource utilization graphs for all Network Devices in Amazon, Azure and Google could.
The Applicant must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Should have knowledge of Computer basic Hardware & Software.
- Computer network, network administration and network installation.
- Live Servers troubleshooting.
- Computer and network security.
- The candidate must able to configure Ubuntu /Centos/RedHat etc. Server.
- Install work stations, connect and set up hardware and load all required software.
- Must have in depth knowledge of Firewalls and ACLs.
- Must be familiar with Modern Routers, Switches, Hardware Firewalls, Load Balancers etc.
- Provide technical support to individuals.
- Must have CCNA and CCNP (or above) training and certification.
- Must have knowledge of Docker and its images.
- 1-4 years of experience as a system administrator in a Windows networking environment