We are a multi-channel retailer in Clothing with a sustained and energetic programme of growth. We are looking for an experienced e-commerce Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites with creative product descriptions, new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include; generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
The ideal candidate with have a love of fashion, writing and understand adapting text to appeal to customer whilst staying on brand
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured content using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media (PPC, Google Adwords)
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Outstanding time management
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems would be benificial (e.g. WordPress, linnworks, Shopify, social media channels)
Working Hours: 10 hours including break (Monday to Friday)
Timing: 01:00pm to 11:00 pm (As per our UK Head Office Time)