Wicresoft welcome motivated professionals to join us within the position of Technical Support Engineer for the project of Microsoft - Office 365!
Shanghai Wicresoft Co., Ltd., jointly founded by Microsoft Corporation and Shanghai Alliance Investment Limited in 2002. Shanghai Wicresoft Co., Ltd. is a first-class international IT services provider with headquarters in Shanghai, China and 13 major operation centers globally, with a delivery network covering Asia (China, Japan and Hong Kong), North America, Europe (Sweden and UK) and many other countries and regions.
We are looking for professionals with engineering background for training and further employment as a Technical Support Engineer. In our Shanghai office, alongside other international colleagues you will be taught all required technical skills for the position. There will also be classes to help you improve your English, opportunities to meet amazing colleagues, and receive all the support needed to live a happy and productive life here.
• Represent Microsoft and communicate with Microsoft Cloud customers in APGC region.
• Manage relationships with multiple customers, partners and collaborate with MS people
• Use standard processes, implement existing diagnosis methods, solutions/workarounds to effectively deal with customer and technical issues to achieve problem resolution and customer satisfaction
• Document incidents, report customer suggestions and technical issues to Microsoft
• Basic technical skills in Windows Operating systems/Networking/Exchange Server/SharePoint Server/Lync Server products.
• Good English written and oral skills
• Good grammar and spelling in written communications
• Ability to multitask among multiple customers and applications
• Ability to work with complex procedures and program guidelines
• Patience and Empathy in customer interactions
• Active listening skills
• Inbound customer service skillset in field of software technologies
• Familiar with application tools used at call centers
• Competitive salary (1000 – 1200 USD + bonuses)
• Accommodation in Shanghai
• Flight ticket to Shanghai
• Health insurance
• Continuous training of hard and soft skills
• Free English courses in the office
• Motivated and highly professional team to work with
• Comfortable working environment (spacious and well-equipped workstations, meeting-rooms, coffee bar, interactive lounge zone, sport facilities)
• Corporate event