1. Responsible for daily communication with Chinese company. Place orders and follow-up orders.
2. Responsible for customs clearance， contact with relevant agent/forwarder to arrange customs clearance and logistics. Ensure timely and smooth clearance for all imported goods.
3. Arrange logistics to ensure all goods can be reached the named warehouse or company on time.
4. Cooperate with supervisor to evaluate forwarder`s grade from their prices, service and work efficiency. Check up account.
5. Documents archiving
1. Major in logistics, international trade, business English is preferred
2. 1-3 years working experience in international trade
3. Language skills: Proficient in both Urdu and English. In addition, Chinese-speaking is preferred.
4. Proficient in computer skills like word and excel.
5. Have strong enterprising spirit, teamwork spirit, strong sense of responsibility and able to deal with pressure.