Training at Lahore ,Posting at Mirpur Azad Kashmir
Salary + Accommodation + Agreement for 5 Years
- Make sure delivery of production orders on daily basis.
- Making Production Plans on daily & Weekly basis.
- Make inventory Report on daily basis and maintain stock in excel.
- Manage Raw Material stock : receipt,delivery,requests, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods
- Planning, Organizing and Controlling of Warehouse over-all operations in coordination with Senior Manager Procurement.
- Constantly plan out all warehouse resources and activities in relation to organization objectives and set targets and for the Improvement & development of warehouse.
- Make plans to develop staff of warehouse by internal/on-job training.
- Follow up & control daily absence of warehouse staff.
- Ensure that workplace’s health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
- Issue Inventory report, IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, goods age report, consumption report, manpower status report to Senior Manager Procurement.
- Implement cost reduction principle in all aspects of warehouse transactions and activities.
- Promote constant motivation among staff to strive for an efficient and effective warehouse administration.
- Always research to improve all warehouse operations according to organization’s objectives.
- Running shift with safety and efficiency as priorities.
- Ensure that inventory management software is properly maintained and updated on daily basis.
- Manager Warehouse will be reportable to Senior Manager Procurement.
- Take on any other tasks identified by Senior Manager Procurement that may be necessary to ensure proper and timely management of warehousing function