Services of an experienced Production Manager are required by a renowned cosmetics company.
An ideal candidate must have following attributes:
- Atleast Intermediate level education
- Atleast 2-3 years of work experience in similar capacity
- Experience in arranging, managing and supervising labor
- Technical expertise to understand machinery working and maintenance.
Following is the job description of the Production Manager:
- Arrangement of required labor as per the production needs.
- Managing all production and packaging related operations for concerned cosmetics products.
- Scheduling and management of labor as per requirement.
- Achieving and exceeding production targets.
- Minimizing cost of production with maximum output and efficiency.
- Coordinating with and acting upon instructions from senior management for improvement of production operations.
- Managing and supervising all labor activities, resolving labor conflicts and disputes and oganizing and managing a comfortable environment for everyone to work safely, effeciently and effectively.
- Supervising maintenance of all production related machinery