Company: The Wisdom Group.
Post: General Secretary Content marketing/ Strategist
Positions available: 2
Available for: Females only.
Timings: flexible (7p.m – 3 a.m. PKT).
Salary: 15k on four-month training
25k on afterwards
The Wisdom Group is a US based company which deals in multiple ventures such as, retail, wholesale industries. IT Consultancy and App development. We also work actively in the stock Market.
We are looking for a talented to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it is also essential to be aware of new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand.
· Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
· Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
· Plans execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
· Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
· Must be able to maintain and upgrade company profile on LinkedIn, and Websites w.r.t ongoing strategies.
· Serve as Digital Business Manager to our Digital Services Team and clients to ensure that we are building strategies that will drive business results.
· Coordinate appropriately across other channels to ensure smooth integration of online advertising into our client’s overall growth strategy
· Maintain a planner, keeping in mind the Meeting schedule, Meeting Minutes, and Tasks assigned.
· Must be available to respond to clients via emails, text, phone calls and social media.
· Must be competent in Product searching and analytics (based on Runbooks and Training provided by TWG).
· Provide actionable weekly updates: including performance, improvements, planned tests, etc.
· Also work as a HR representative.
· Good English Speaking and writing skills.
· Must adjust with the time difference (CST).
· A proactive, creative, and a team player.
· 3+ years' experience working in a highly competitive field
· Comfortable speaking about and presenting data
· Knowledge and proven experience creating, executing and continually optimizing successful paid marketing campaigns
· Able to use US IP Voice Number provided by TWG.
· Must have Perfect Internet Connection with Power Backup, smart phone and laptop with VPN