wizlynx has not only built a solid foundation of information security, quality and project management know-how, but our associates are known for their ability to apply the right soft skills at the right time to best serve our customers. We make it a point to understand the infrastructure, needs and challenges of our customers, which enables us to deliver fast, effective and high quality results. It is our belief that this level of understanding can only be obtained with the most capable and experienced resources. Reach out to our associates at any time through our interactive competence centers to draw upon our knowledge of processes, procedures, guidelines and tools. You’ll be able to see, firsthand, the value our team will add to your organization.
We are looking for 25 Information Security Engineers for our global offices. Candiate should have CEH/CISSP/CCIE Security.
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security/Computer Science/IT.
- Have 0-4 years of relevant work experience with specialization in the field of Information Security
- Only apply if you have CEH/CISSP/CCIE (Security)
- Ensure Information Security Policy development and project management.
- Serve as subject matter expert during meetings with both internal and external teams.
- Assess controls and conduct audits in accordance with Information Security Policies, IS audit standards, guidelines and best practices to meet planned audit objectives.
- Communicate emerging issues, potential risks, and audit results to Team Lead.
- Ensure security monitoring, incident response/handling, vulnerability assessment and remediation.
- Analyze reports from information security systems including: log consolidation, patch compliance, change control, vulnerability, IDS, and content management
- Assist with incident response including performing investigative follow-up, assigning responsibility for corrective action, and auditing for effective completion
- Participate in security planning for future application system implementations
- Stay current with industry trends relating to Information Security
- Work towards compliance and implementation of Organization’s security standards.
- Perform other Information Security projects / duties as needed
- Strong conceptual understanding of Information Security theory
- Working knowledge of Windows, Unix, Linux, Active Directory, and IT Infrastructure security, audit, and control methods and concepts
- Working experience in troubleshooting information security-related problems and incidents
- Working knowledge of anti-virus systems, vulnerability management, and violation monitoring
- Hands-on experience in security architecture including encryption, firewalls, and VPNs
- Well versed with network security concepts
- Working Knowledge with strong concepts of latest application development methodologies, code reviews and security assessments
- Innovative and energetic team player
- Strong understanding and knowledge of GSM, core and MPLS network.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities under pressure
- Sound understanding of Business Continuity implementation methodologies.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Working Knowledge of COBIT and ISO 27001 requirements
- Proficiency of MS Office Suite