We are looking for an SEO analyst to manage search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing SEO activities such as website analysis/audit, content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on search engines. You will also manage PPC campaigns on Google in order to maximize ROI. Responsibilities
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
· Perform ongoing keyword research, analysis and optimization
· Perform a website audit to identify the issue and suggest the changes accordingly
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
· Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
· Competitor Analysis
· Develop and implement link building strategy
· Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
· Work with editorial team to drive SEO in content creation
· Track, report, and analyse website analytics
· Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
· 1 – 3 years’ experience in Search Engine Optimization (on-page & off-page)
· Passion for SEO and internet marketing
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
· Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
· Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
· Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
· In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
· Experience with SEO Tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Majestic, Webbee SEO Spider, Moz etc.
· Managing/Optimizing PPC campaigns will be a plus point
- Google Analytics and Reporting
- link building
- Site analysis & SEO audit
- Ability to provide technical analysis of client's current position and uncover ranking roadblocks. Creating in-depth report outlining recommended SEO strategies and solutions for a client.
- Competitor analysis & SEO benchmarking
- Understanding the clients' competitors strategies and their overall performance to provide insight into the competitive nature of the clients' industry. Create a comprehensive report details research and tactics to ensure the client outperform their competitors.
- Keyword analysis & reporting
- Selecting and targeting the right keywords for the clients. Using a variety of SEO tools, how often they are searched, and how many of the clients' competitors are listed for these keywords.
- Website review & recommendations
- Provide the client with reviews of the current site before implementing any onsite changes.
Degree Title BSc Computer Sciences, BCS, BIT
Or Meeting above mentioned Criteria
Pay will be discussed during the job interview if selected.