To lead and manage the service team to ensure effective and efficient operation.
• Ensuring that preventative maintenance is completed and current fleet meets quality assurance standards.
• Ensure all plant is maintained to required standards and meets aSH requirements.
• Fully comply with the company Health and Safety requirements including, reporting all accidents, near accidents and hazards.
Service vehicles in line with manufacturers' specifications and / or company standards. This includes:
• Checking all equipment is operating correctly
• Checking levels and replacing all fluids as required
• Change oil filter / air filter o Checking, rotating tyres, checking pressure
• Checking hoses, clamps and belts
• Inspecting brakes o Checking other mechanical and safety equipment
• Maintain and repair vehicles and equipment in them as required
• Provide accurate and on-time job records and other information to the office in line with company procedures