SCOPE OF WORK:
Under the supervision of District Program Officer, this position is overall responsible to assist program team in admin and finance operations of a district.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Managing all aspects of day to day operations including Finance, HR, Admin, Supply Chain and Security of in field office.
· Maintain proper filing of office documents and maintain logs of office equipment for smooth running.
· Support/oversee logistics arrangements for project activities.
· Ensure compliance with defined procedures and guidelines.
· Ensure completeness of payment documents in compliance to defined policies and procedure
· Help making the cash payments to beneficiaries or training participants when required. Make sure to check attendance sheets duly approved by the program staff and verified with participants CNIC. Always ensure to collect signatures or thumb impression before making the cash payments.
· Review all payment documents for proper and adequate back up.
· Liaison with Administration, HR, IT and Security departments.
· Assist provincial operations team for any other operations activity.
· Prepare monthly advance reconciliations for field office and share it with District Manager by 25th of every month.
· Preparing Monthly cash/funds forecasting for Field office.
· Work as custodian of district office inventory and makes ensure safety of assets.
· Support DPO in coordinating with staff for monthly time sheets.
· Responsible for HR record maintenance at district level.
· Conduct a time sheet audit for field office from time to time.
General Administration Responsibilities:
· Supervise all administration activities in the district office on daily basis.
· Updating office and staff administrative procedure and forms as necessary.
· Assist Program department and staff in the implementation of administrative systems and procedures in their respective departments.
· Maintain petty-cash and replenishment if required.
Facilities Management & Supplies
· Maintain inventory records for office supplies and promptly advise District Officer of restocking needs
· Ensue timely filing of paperwork and supporting documents in administration files
· Support District Officer in organizing office events, lunches, meetings etc.
· As assigned, work with program staff and provide assistance in organizing trainings, this includes venue selection, bookings, arranging transportations and accommodation arrangement etc
· Review all Purchase Requests (PRs) and bills for proper calculation adequacy before approval.
· Manage the fleet for PRP district office.
· Assist DPO in monitoring vehicle’s running on daily basis by updating the fuel record and log books. Accordingly maintain fuel consumption reports, vehicle rental payment summary.
· Routine communication, coordination and planning with the relevant requesting staff / programs regarding the issuance of vehicle.
· Ensure a consistent and excellent transportation support for programs and the management of PRP.
· Ensure proper use of PRP vehicles, maintain logs sheets for finance for audit purposes and recommend modifications as needed.
· Provide on-time, standard monthly reports to the Administration Manager (vehicle management).
· Attend and participate in trainings identified/organized by the supervisor
· Follow any new procedures and guidelines designated in circulars from COP/DCOP.
· Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
· Any other task assign by the line manager.
The requirements should establish a baseline (minimum) for educational background, previous work experience, professional knowledge or certification, specific skills and strengths and any other skill necessary to perform the essential functions of the job.
o Minimum Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business administration.
· Have at least 02 year of experience is required preferably in accounting, finance, administration and procurement management with development sector.
· Computer literate with significant experience in MS Office excel, accounting package knowledge.
· Can communicate in both (verbal and written) Urdu and English
· Other Preference areas include the following:
· Candidate from local area will be preferred.
· Experience with PRP or any USAID funded project
· Experience of using Sun Accounting system
· Knowledge of Local language.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
· Ability to model best practices and policies and procedures compliance.
· Ability to manage and adhere to strict timelines
· Strong interpersonal and coordination skills
· Team player and multitasking.
· Strong people management and conflict resolution skills
· Local candidates from District Diamar will be preferred and highly encouraged to apply.