Job Summary: MEL Associate is responsible for assisting the MEL Specialist to develop and implement MEL systems. S/he will be responsible to implement DevResults across the project areas, providing support to end users, and maintain internal databases for ongoing data management and reporting purposes. Under the supervision of & technical guidance from MEL Specialist, the MEL Associate will be responsible, among others, to ensure timely collection and storage of MEL data, and related retrieval, analysis and visualizations.
S/he will also assist in all kind of data entry of ongoing monitoring activities, surveys/studies and periodic data submission to knowledge/reporting systems. MEL Associate will conduct regular spot checking of electronic data and make sure that all datasets are up to date, accurate, secure and organized. The position holder will work closely with field MEL staff and will extend all possible support to them in ensuring quality of data in compliance with MEL manuals and data quality standards.
• Assist with review of MEL tools & data sources and coordinate consultation meetings with field staff to identify information and reporting needs at national, provincial and district level offices.
• Assist the MEL Specialist to setup and implement DevResults across the program areas and field offices.
• Assist with development and implementation of internal databases, tracking sheets and related data management tasks & SOPs
• Assist with spot-checking, cleaning, summarizing performance data and manage quarterly data entry in PAK INFO system.
• Coordinate collection and review of technical and financial data for In-country Participant Training Programs and related submission to TraiNET-VCS on quarterly basis.
• Assist with retrieval, consolidation, import/export and visualization of MEL information from multiple data sources for periodic reports, informed decision making and presentations.
• Take lead on administration and maintenance of MEL databases and ensure the accuracy, security, confidentiality timeliness of MEL data and overall accessibility of interfaces and dashboards to relevant users
• Assist with ongoing training & development of AGES staff on use of MEL data systems and workflows to improve the quality of MEL data.
• Work as focal person for MEL data system and provide all kind of technical support to field team (end users)
• Undertake data entry and spot checking of data for MEL led surveys, studies and evaluations.
• Any other task as assigned by supervisor
• Master’s Degree (in relevant field i.e. Social Science, Databases, Information Management etc.)
• At least 3 years’ experience in developing and managing MEL system (preferably with INGO)
• Attention to details and team player • Solid understanding of MEL function and data life cycle • Proven skills to develop and administer MEL system• Excellent communication, coordination and consultation skills
Computer Skills: • Expert level skills in developing and managing Online and Offline databases using MS Access, PHP/MySQL, Bootstrap (or other similar frontend frameworks), spreadsheet• Excellent Data Analysis and Visualization skill using Microsoft BI, Excel Power view• Prior knowledge/experience of DevResults will be preferred
Language Skill • Excellent English and Urdu written and verbal
Welcome to World Learning, a nonprofit organization working to empower people and communities and to strengthen institutions around the world through education, sustainable development, and exchange programs. Our mission is to create the change necessary for a more equal, prosperous and peaceful ...
Welcome to World Learning, a nonprofit organization working to empower people and communities and to strengthen institutions around the world through education, sustainable development, and exchange programs. Our mission is to create the change necessary for a more equal, prosperous and peaceful ...Read More