World Learning seeks a Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist for the USAID-funded Advancing Girls’ Education & Skills project in Pakistan. The M&E Specialist will be responsible for designing and overseeing the implementation of the project’s M&E system, in close coordination with the technical staff.
The M&E Specialist will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
• Oversee the development of the project's M&E system, MERL framework including clearly defined objectives, indicators, data collection, reporting and other data management processes.
• Manage the process of efficiently tracking and reporting on our progress against the project's baseline and targets.
• Ensure data quality and accuracy through DQA and other quality assurance tools, systematically implementing it throughout the project.
• Ensure timely reporting and warehousing of the programmatic data in World Learning's project monitoring software.
• Identifying innovative solutions to promoting data-based decision making among the program staff.
• Contribute towards development of programmatic reports, conference papers and other learning materials using the evidence base of the project.
• Working closely with the World Learning Headquarters' MERL department to ensure the overall alignment of the project's MERL priorities with those identified at the agency and global levels for girls' education and other related themes.
• Lead the design and implementation of the project's learning agenda aligned with World Learning's thematic theories of change, integrating components of M&E, Research and Learning.
• Oversee and manage studies and evaluations implemented throughout the project's lifetime.
• Build a strong and convincing evidence base on key learning priorities to demonstrate our program's results and achievements.
• Working with the program SMT, initiate and support implementation of programmatic reviews and other learning activities related to the CLA approach.
• Develop and implement learning activities with partners and other like-minded stakeholders.
• Build in-house and partner capacity for implementing the MERL activities planned for this project by designing, conducting trainings, coaching, mentoring, and provision of technical support
• Other responsibilities that may be assigned.
The Employee will report to the Chief of Party- AGES. The Employee may from time to time be assigned such other duties as the Employer may in his discretion deem fit.
• Masters’ degree in an area related to international development and data management, gender studies, international development, or other related field required;
• Significant experience designing and implementing M&E systems for international donor-funded projects in Pakistan;
• Strong familiarity with M&E databases and data management software;
• Demonstrated expertise in qualitative and quantitative data collection and management methods;
• Knowledge of USAID system of indicators, results, and reporting;
• Experience in supporting M&E for programs that promote gender equality highly desirable;
• Ability to work across various teams with excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build consensus and navigate complex operating environments;
• Willingness and ability to travel frequently to project sites around Pakistan;
• Fluency in English and Urdu required;
• Commitment to the principles of inclusive approaches to programming that encourages full participation of individuals regardless of gender, disability status, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or other marginalized status.
Welcome to World Learning, a nonprofit organization working to empower people and communities and to strengthen institutions around the world through education, sustainable development, and exchange programs. Our mission is to create the change necessary for a more equal, prosperous and peaceful ...
Welcome to World Learning, a nonprofit organization working to empower people and communities and to strengthen institutions around the world through education, sustainable development, and exchange programs. Our mission is to create the change necessary for a more equal, prosperous and peaceful ...Read More