· Maintain stationery stocks and distribute stationary supplies, in line with WL policies and procedures, and as assigned. Document the distribution and usage of stationary supplies. Assisting in identify problems related with the quality, appropriateness and usage of supplies and materials.
· Scanning collate, sort and distribute documents, as per requirements.
· Assist in upholding scanner machines and their proper utilization.
· Identify and report maintenance problems. Keep photocopy/printer machines stocked with paper and supplied with toner.
· Coordination with DFAA for all the day to day activities.
· Provide adequate support to logistics arrangements.
· Run errands, as directed.
· Participate in professional trainings and assist in activities, as needed or requested.
· Perform any other task/ duties, as assigned Supervisor
These duties and responsibilities can be changed, adjusted or modified at any time by the COP/Country Representative in the best interest of the organization.
· Minimum requirement is Matriculation, however, HSSC Certification will be preferred.
· 1-2 years of experience in similar capacity is preferred.
· Working experience in INGO will be preferred.
· Preference will be given to the Local candidates of District Diamar (GB).