Under the supervision of the Training Manager, the Training Coordinator US/Third Country Programs will be responsible for planning and implementation of a portfolio of short-term training interventions that take place in the US and third countries, including a leading or supportive role in participant selection and needs assessment and all related logistics.
• Play a leading or supporting role in development of training requests
• Coordinate participant nomination, recruitment and selection
• Coordinate with US and third country partners on procurement of US/third country training services
• Procure third country training services
• Coordinate participant travel, visa support and other logistics
• Conduct objectives setting meetings, pre-departure orientations and follow-up meetings
• Contribute to short- and long-term program monitoring and evaluation
• Maintain data on programs and participants, including with USAID’s training data management system
• Contribute to overall project reporting
• Liaise with USAID and Pakistani stakeholder organizations
• Engage in all of the above in strict compliance with USAID regulations
• Five years of practical experience in working with USAID or other donor-funded training and development programs, preferably in a program management capacity;
• Experience with US and/or third country training institutions/education institutions
• A relevant post graduate degree;
• Strong informational technology skills (word processing, spreadsheets, databases and presentations);
• Strong interpersonal, coordination and project management skills;
• Strong written & oral communications;
• Team player, able to work respectfully and cooperatively with colleagues or different national and cultural backgrounds; and
• Demonstrated personal commitment to peace, tolerance and development.
Welcome to World Learning, a nonprofit organization working to empower people and communities and to strengthen institutions around the world through education, sustainable development, and exchange programs. Our mission is to create the change necessary for a more equal, prosperous and peaceful ...
Welcome to World Learning, a nonprofit organization working to empower people and communities and to strengthen institutions around the world through education, sustainable development, and exchange programs. Our mission is to create the change necessary for a more equal, prosperous and peaceful ...Read More